Terms and Conditions
- Garments cannot be entered again for a second year, and must be a new creation each year;
- The person named on the entry form must have created the garment;
- One outfit per entry (multiple entries welcome);
- No groups entries permitted, one person per garment;
- The creation is to be made from material of an agricultural nature as produced or used on the farm, however buttons, zips and such items may be used without penalty;
- Outfits will be disqualified if items are brought from any stores;
- The creation need not be practical, but rather creative and entertaining;
- The creation must be durable enough to be worn at least five times;
- Should the garment need any accessories such as body suits/tights etc. these can be used by the entrant/model;
- The garment must allow free body movement and not scratch, injure or be a hindrance to the wearer;
- It must be of a weight to be comfortably worn and carried;
- When promoting this event, the Agfest Committee holds the exclusive rights for all of the advertising and photos relevant to the Ag Artwear® Competition;
- Ag Artwear entries will be judged by an independent panel selected by the Agfest Organising Commitee. Judging will take place on the Saturday of Agfest between 10am and 12 pm. The Parade will return at 11:45am starting at the Rural Youth Feature Tent.
- Categories are: 13 -16 years , 17 - 21 years and 22 years and over;
- Prizes are as follows - First prize $200, Second prize $100 and Third prize a Rural Youth Tasmania Merchandise pack valued at $20;
- Peoples Choice voting will take place at the Rural Youth Features tent on the Saturday of Agfest after 10am. Winners prize $200;
- All entries close on 19 April 2024 at 5pm.
Please ensure all information above is entered correctly and that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of entry before submitting your information.